30 Day Simple Return Policy
We encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours. Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the order date, to ensure you have plenty of time to take advantage of our 30-day return policy. We will gladly issue a refund, once the investigation is completed.
If you received a damaged package, you can do one of the following:
- Refuse Delivery on the basis that the package is delivered as damaged.
- Send an email to email@example.com along with the Order# & damage details.
- We will file a claim with the shipping carrier for the damaged package and either refund the order or send out a replacement package.
- Accept Delivery & note it down as proof with the shipping carrier, at the time of acceptance.
- Keep the package aside & take pictures of the damaged package and any damaged goods.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Order# and the pictures showing the damage.
- Once we've received the proof of damage, we will follow up with the shipping carrier to file a claim for the damage and refund you for the damaged items.
- It is imperative that none of the damaged items are used until the full investigation is complete. If any damaged items are used, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Restocking Fees & Inspection
All items will be inspected upon return. A 25% restocking fee will be applicable to all custom cut orders.
Items eligible for returns
All items returned must be received in new, unwashed condition, in full yards or quantities (a 2.5 yard purchase will only be refunded for 2 yards). Please make sure to authorize your return before sending it back to us (see below).
Items not eligible for returns
The following items cannot be returned for any reason: wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com, cut, washed or any altered fabrics, precut soakers, precut soaker blanks (and all other types of precuts), fabric cuts smaller than one yard, items marked as Final Sale or Clearance, seconds, snaps, hook and loop, tape, elastics, sewing accessories, ebooks, patterns, and fabric swatches.
Wholesale orders places on wholesale.wazoodle.com are not eligible for returns or exchange.
How to get your return authorized
Contact Customer Service using the form below for an authorized return within 30 days of purchase to expedite your return process. Please make sure to review our return policy to ensure you have items that are eligible:
Step 1: Submit the form below. Once your return has been authorized, you will receive an email notification about your return in approximately 2 – 5 business days.
Step 2: Include a copy of your order receipt with your return and circle the items on the receipt that are being returned. Returns sent without the order receipt will not be refunded, so please do not forget this important step!
Step 3: Repackage your item and **mail the package to:
1360 Adams Road
Bensalem PA 19020
**Return shipping is paid by the buyer.
When you will receive your refund
Payment refunds are processed within 5-7 business days after receiving the returned item(s) at our facility. All refunds are issued as store credit in the form of Zoodle points. You will get a refund equivalent to the purchase price of the fabric minus restocking fees.
How to make an exchange
We are only set up to arrange returns and not exchanges.
Return shipping label
If the fault is ours, we will send you a prepaid return shipping label.
1360 Adams Road, Bensalem, Pennsylvania - 19020 USA