ProCool Dri-QWick has been a savior and a super-performer in the PPE crisis in many ways. It is the perfect fabric for not only sportswear, but for daily-wear garments such as scrubs, institutional uniforms, and masks! And to think, it almost never came to market!Read More
May 31, 2020 2:22:31 PM
Feb 3, 2020 6:33:21 PM
The Food safe version of ProSoft® PUL, now rebranded as ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL, meets the requirements of 21 CFR 175.300 and “may be safely used as the food-contact surface of articles intended for use in producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, transporting, or holding food”.Read More
Aug 28, 2018 8:46:00 AM
- "Once upon a time, absorbent fabrics had to be washed atleast 5 to 7 times before they could be used..."
- "Excuse me, but why is that?" - Megan
- "Well all absorbent fabrics usually have some oils and other absorbency-inhibiting agents that are normally added when fibers are spun and fabrics are knitted..."
- "But..but I still don't understand why do I have to wash the fabric?" - Megan
- "Well Megan, A long time ago when knitting machines were first manufactured, they needed to be oiled to be able to run the fabric smoothly..."
- "Umm..Thank you for the history lesson, but I just want to know that If i buy an absorbent fabric, why is it not absorbent?" - Megan >_<Read More
Aug 21, 2018 4:41:00 PM
Today, Zorb 3D is one of our best-selling fabrics only because it was carefully designed, keeping our customer's needs & end use in mind. The success of our products is largely a result of our quality-conscious vendor-partners who work diligently with us to build safe, compliant manufacturing processes for the textiles.
If you are looking to design a special fabric, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we specialize in manufacturing custom designed fabrics in our sister company - AKAS Tex.