- Our Plush Fold over elastics are made using a premium stretch yarn that offers great recovery properties. This means that they will snap back into place and have high amounts of elasticity.
- They are completely free of latex and are enhanced with Dorlastan elastomer. This means that even if you have a latex allergy, you can still use the elastic for headbands, waistbands, cloth diapers and so much more.
- The best part about this type of elastic material is that it is so simple to use. Not only can it be used on a variety of material, but all you have to do is fold and sew it on. Simply sew the folded elastic over the open edge of fabric and a perfect seam will be formed.
- It can be used for a variety of applications from blankets and headbands to dance costumes and skating wear. Fold over elastic trims are easy to use and can make sewing faster. Now you can make durable fashion items of any type and wear them with pride.
- This means finding the perfect trim to match your latest sewing creation is a breeze. With exciting new colors available for sale and different fabric options to choose from, you can definitely find exactly what you are looking for.
The Best FOEReview by Jeanette on 4/9/2016Use them for my PUL covers, wears just as well and the PUL I put it on, after hundreds of washes, looks like new. Read more reviews
Content 86% Nylon , 14% Dorlastan elastomer (100% Latex-Free) Country of Origin Made in USA HTS Tariff Code 6002.40.0000 Product Label Plush FOE
- Excellent product
- Quality Elastic
Great quality, excellent elasticity, and soft against the skin.
Also, the color was very rich. I like this product a lot
- good quality at an awesome price
Very good quality and the price was the best I found. I purchased to make swim diapers. I am a beginner and haven't successful made a swim diaper yet. But this FOE will make it much easier and more beautiful. Thanks.
- The Best FOE
Use them for my PUL covers, wears just as well and the PUL I put it on, after hundreds of washes, looks like new.
- Soo soft
Fold over elastic from Wazoodle is super plush and soft so it is perfect for diapers. I've used other FOE on the market that isn't really soft and on your child's tender skin you only want soft.
- Love elastic binding
I love the elastic bindings!! I make dance clothes and it makes it so easy to create!
- My only choice
Soft, great for diaper covers. Wonderful colors to match any project. Won't get any other, alway disappointed if i try
Great quality and beautiful colors. They were not lying on the color matching. The elastic, thread, and fabric I ordered all match. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
- Great colors
Love the quality and selection of colors, matches any project
- Love this!
Have been looking for this Soft FOE for my diaper covers, durable and really nice to sew.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked QuestionsYou can order directly from our website. Simply add the desired items to cart and then proceed through checkout.
All payments for orders are processed in US Dollars only.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa & MasterCard debit cards and credit cards.
Bank Wire Transfer
Mail a check
If you have any more questions, do check out Detailed Order FAQ at the link below:
We ship all over the world.
We ship all international orders via FedEx International, UPS Worldwide & USPS International.
If you're looking to place a larger order ($500 & above), we can get you a personalized shipping quote.
View List of Worldwide Countries we ship to:
If you don't see your country in the link above, drop us a quick email and we'll add your country to the list.
To get a quick shipping estimate:
Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
Click “Go to Cart” button
Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics.
We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
We've made a Detailed Shipping FAQ for you at the link below:
We consolidate all orders shipping to Canada and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
We ship using Purolator & Canada Post and No need to worry, we handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you.
It will take anywhere between 6 to 20 days in total for your order to reach you:
Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 4 days to clear customs and reach Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Then it takes 1 day for the shipment to be processed into the Local Canada Post & Purolator Courier's systems.
After processing, it takes anywhere between 1 to 14 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Check out this detailed Canada Orders FAQ we've made for you:
You can also find our Canada Shipping Schedule at the link above.Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns for wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com
However, we encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours.
Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email email@example.com.
Check our Detailed Returns FAQ page at the link below: