International Orders FAQ - Asendia
Note: Starting, January 1, 2019 - All International orders (outside USA & Canada) will be shipped out biweekly on Thursday morning via Asendia International Parcel.
We consolidate all orders shipping internationally (outside USA) and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
Due to the weight & size limits, each fabric roll has to be shipped separately. We suggest that you place a separate order for each fabric roll so we can give you the best shipping rates.
Otherwise we will have to contact you to collect the additional shipping amount before we ship out the order.
We are working to find a solution for this, however at the moment, please place a separate order for each fabric roll you want to order from the wholesale website. This only applies for full fabric rolls from the wholesale website. If you're buying swatches along with 1 fabric roll, then it can be shipped together. However, if you're buying more than 1 fabric roll, then please place separate orders.
- Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
- Click “Go to Cart” button
- Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
- Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
- Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics. We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
Certain countries have limited tracking available. Once the package reaches your country, no more tracking updates will be available. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about this so you'll have to be patient while your local post office delivers the package to you.
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are NOT included in the product price or shipping cost. It will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
Help! I already placed an order and now I want to place another order. Can you combine and ship my order together?
Sorry, Unfortunately for International shipping we cannot combine the orders.
Anywhere between 5 to 40 business days in total. Check out the details below:
- Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 1 to 2 days for Asendia to sort your package.
- After Asendia has sorted the package, it takes 3 to 8 days to clear customs and reach your country.
- After clearing customs, it takes anywhere between 1 to 30 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Please note that the above is an estimate, the final delivery time will depend on the speed and efficiency of your local post office.
Asendia utilizes the local country's postal service to deliver the packages so the speed with which the packages are delivered depends on the local post offices efficiency. There may be delays in the package reaching you due to the following:
- Local Customs Office: Sometimes the package can get stuck with the local customs. There's no way to get around this other than just wait for it to be processed through customs before the local post office can deliver it.
- Local Postal Service: Sometimes the packages may be stuck at your local post office. You can try and contact the local post office with the tracking number details (US Postal Service Assigned Tracking #) to get more updates from them.
- Waiting for Customs Payment: In some cases, the package may be stuck with your post office waiting for the import duties & taxes to be collected. Contact your local post office using the US Postal Service Assigned Tracking #.
Delays at the local customs office or local postal service are something that are out of our control due to their intricacies and inefficiencies . We would recommend either contacting the local post office or wait for the package to be delivered. We have seen that packages always end up getting delivered, albeit sometimes a little bit delayed.
All payments for orders are processed in USD only.
Let us know if we're missing any FAQ's..