- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA. Read More about PFAS & PFOA in Textiles
- Super soft and super absorbent, this heavyweight, double-sided microfiber terry is made of special filaments that are three times finer thank silk.
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Unique construction of the fibers greatly increases moisture distribution & holding capacity
- When cutting, use a sharp knife or scissors as the fabric can easily fray. If you prefer to pre-wash, serge all sides to prevent unraveling of threads
- Number one choice worldwide for making towels, wipes, soaker pads, doublers, insert layers and many other incontinence products
Zorb® PRO TIPS - VIEW COMPARISON CHART
Check out this Handy Comparison Chart, if you need help deciding on the best Zorb Fabric for your project.
Country of OriginMade in USA
Fabric Content100 % polyester
Weight310 GSM / 9.2 ounces per square yard
Width62" - 65" wide / 157 cm Wide - 165 cm Wide
Care InstructionsNo prewash, Wash medium, Serge open sides before washing, Dry low, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, No Chlorine
- It is not recommended to pre-wash before sewing. If you prefer to pre-wash, serge (or sew/finish) all open edges to prevent unraveling of threads. However it is recommended to wash before using it.
- Liquid detergent is preferred over powder because there is a chance that the powder will not dissolve completely and in that case the powder will be stored inside the microfiber. This risk is compounded if cold water is used. Remember, microfibers tend to hold everything, so use half the quantity of detergent you would normally use.
- Never wash with fabric softeners. The microfiber will accumulate the softeners and over a period of time, will be saturated with it, reducing its efficiency.
- Never wash the microfiber with other terry or other fabric which has lint. The microfiber will treat lint or any other fibers and dirt particles and store the particles inside the microfiber reducing its efficiency.
- Do not wash with anything sharp or with anything that has hook tape. Sharp objects can snag the loops and cause them to run. Hook tape will attach to the loops and tear the fabric.
- Never dry the microfiber in a dryer on high heat. It could actually melt the fibers with excessive heat and lock the traps. Dry on low heat and permanent press is the best setting.
Zorb® PRO TIPS
Be cautious while cutting: Use a sharp knife or scissors as the fabric can easily fray.
Quantity InformationQuantity = number of continuous yards or number of cuts. All ½ yard cuts, 20 inch cuts, 22 inch cuts, & 24 inch cuts (if available) will be sent as separate cuts of chosen length., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so.
Fabric End UsesYoga Towels, Unpaper Towels, Bath Robes
Not good.Review by Suitcase Simpson on 10/16/2016Fell apart in the wash.
Wazoodle Fabrics: This fabric should be serged/sewn along the edges before washing, otherwise it will unravel and fall apart. Read more reviews
Product Label MFT Plus Country of Origin Made in USA Fabric Function Absorbent Fabrics, Stay Dry Fabrics Brands Zorb® Fiber Content Polyester Content 100 % polyester Manufacturer AKAS Textiles & Laminations CPSIA Status Certified Approx. Stretch (Length) Minimal Approx. Stretch (Width) 5% Approx. Shrinkage (Length) 1% - 2% Approx. Shrinkage (Width) Minimal Fabric Width 62" - 65" wide / 157 cm Wide - 165 cm Wide Fabric Weight 310 GSM / 9.2 ounces per square yard Care Instructions No prewash, Wash medium, Serge open sides before washing, Dry low, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, No Chlorine Quantity Information Quantity = number of continuous yards or number of cuts. All ½ yard cuts, 20 inch cuts, 22 inch cuts, & 24 inch cuts (if available) will be sent as separate cuts of chosen length., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so. HTS Tariff Code 6001.22.00.00 Warranty Information All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies., Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances.
- Most absorbent soaker
Ordered the soaker sample pack, cut all the samples to the same size and tested them with a water dropper, not only did this one absorb the most (along with one of the zorb diamonds) it also kep the moisture most centralized. (3D MFT plus held half of what this one did). The only issue was, it doesn't always absorb quick in a new area, it would sometimes bead for a while before absorbing. Wondered if prewashing would help, but the instructions say it's not necessary. I'll be experimenting with it for menstrual products. Wish they'd make a PUL backed version!
- Will buy again
Love it so far. I just started a project with it yesterday. I have not tested its absorbency yet. It is soft. It has great reviews though!
- Not good.
Fell apart in the wash.
Wazoodle Fabrics: This fabric should be serged/sewn along the edges before washing, otherwise it will unravel and fall apart.
Good quality Thank you
- I love it
I love this product
- I love it
I love this product
- Super soaker terry
Super soaker terry I've used for unpaper towels and for my unpaper towel for grease product I call Bacon Sponges. They also make great burp clothes as long as they are covered in flannel.
- Consistent High Quality
I am making spa wraps for a friend's business. We both love the natural and absorbent fabrics Wazoodle offers. I have a couple of other friends I have sewn for that feel the same way. I have shopped many other sites for fabrics and Wazoodle maintains a consistent, very good, high quality standard for their fabrics. So far I have introduced 3 people to Wazoodle's fabrics because I am sewing for them. Now they only want me to use Wazoodle's fabrics. I would give them a "10" if it were possible.
- Soft and Durable
I love this for my reusable wipes, soft and durable. Wish there were more colors, but really not an issue. Will order from Wazoodle above any one else, quality never an issue!
- Super Absorbent
I love microfiber terry because it's so absorbent with just one layer.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked QuestionsYou can order directly from our website. Simply add the desired items to cart and then proceed through checkout.
All payments for orders are processed in US Dollars only.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa & MasterCard debit cards and credit cards.
Bank Wire Transfer
Mail a check
If you have any more questions, do check out Detailed Order FAQ at the link below:
We ship all over the world.
We ship all international orders via FedEx International, UPS Worldwide & USPS International.
If you're looking to place a larger order ($500 & above), we can get you a personalized shipping quote.
View List of Worldwide Countries we ship to:
If you don't see your country in the link above, drop us a quick email and we'll add your country to the list.
To get a quick shipping estimate:
Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
Click “Go to Cart” button
Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics.
We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
We've made a Detailed Shipping FAQ for you at the link below:
We consolidate all orders shipping to Canada and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
We ship using Purolator & Canada Post and No need to worry, we handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you.
It will take anywhere between 6 to 20 days in total for your order to reach you:
Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 4 days to clear customs and reach Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Then it takes 1 day for the shipment to be processed into the Local Canada Post & Purolator Courier's systems.
After processing, it takes anywhere between 1 to 14 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Check out this detailed Canada Orders FAQ we've made for you:
You can also find our Canada Shipping Schedule at the link above.Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns for wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com
However, we encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours.
Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check our Detailed Returns FAQ page at the link below: