New in Store
- The Dri-QWick Origin Story: The Perfect Fabric for Scrubs and Uniforms
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
- The Zorb 3D Origin Story
- Zorb® And The Three Generations
- Skin Sensitivity is a Major Concern for Users of Incontinence and Feminine Hygiene Products
- Why Oeko Tex Certification is NOT Relevant to American Made Fabrics
- Merino Wool Fabrics - A Tale of Price Comparisons
- Food Safe Fabrics Part 1: The Real Deal
You have no items to compare.
Heavenly company!I love your company! Big shout out to Stacy in customer service.
Great customer service! Thanks so much to Andrea and everyone at Wazoodle! Your product is excellent. i needed a quick turnaround and you got right back to me with all of my options. Thanks again! Such a pleasure to do business with you.
Ellen Lumpkin Brown
I have been buying from Wazoodle for the past 10 years and I get the best customer service ever I was buying from them when they where in Canada and I still followed them when they moved to the US....They are great to deal with and great fast service.