New in Store
- The Dri-QWick Origin Story: The Perfect Fabric for Scrubs and Uniforms
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
- The Zorb 3D Origin Story
- Zorb® And The Three Generations
- Skin Sensitivity is a Major Concern for Users of Incontinence and Feminine Hygiene Products
- Why Oeko Tex Certification is NOT Relevant to American Made Fabrics
- Merino Wool Fabrics - A Tale of Price Comparisons
- Food Safe Fabrics Part 1: The Real Deal
You have no items to compare.
I have used Wazoodle a few times now and I have to say it was love at first shop! My items arrived quickly, customer service was fantastic when I needed it for a mistake on my end. I cannot say enough good things about Wazoodle,
Delivered across the world..... as promised!
I keep returning to Wazoodle fabrics for excellent quality food safe fabric.
Will be coming back for more!
Fantastic experiences with this company. Always helpful, and polite, and they go above and beyond. I'm only to happy to refer friend here for their sewing needs