- A 2 layer seam tape designed to seal sewn seams on light to medium weight PUL, ProCare or other polyurethane or vinyl coated fabrics - NOT recommended to replace stitching.
- The adhesive side is smooth, the outer barrier side is slightly rough. You can feel the difference. On the roll, the adhesive is on the inner side of the tape.
- The tapes are designed for application over sewn seams of fabrics to make them wind/water proof.
- Seam sealing tape provides consistent leak prevention, even when applied at high temperatures. The increased melt flow of the adhesive layer helps promote a proper seal of crossover seams.
- It is recommended to be applied using professional grade sewing machines with an attachment for seam sealing, or other commercial hot air taping, laser, RF welding or ultrasonic machines at a moderate temperature and high line speeds.
- For small applications it is possible to apply using a home iron. Place the smooth adhesive side of the tape over the seam to overlap the seam and the fabric edge. Place some silicone paper (any substrate, such as PTFE paper, to protect the tape from sticking to the iron) paper over the tape and press using a hot iron. Steam irons do not work on this, as the holes may prevent application of proper pressure and heat. Just a plain hot iron.
- The recommended temperatures for sealing must be between 98°C/194°F and 160°C/320°F. Temperatures lower or higher may not provide a waterproof seal. Different fabrics may require a different setting.
- Designed for sealing on polyurethane and vinyl substrates. May not work on other fabrics.
- *Recommended parameters for using with a Hot air sealer are: Temperature: 350°C to 700°C, Time: 4.0 to 7.0 m/min, Pressure: 3.92 bar
- *Recommended bonding conditions will vary between machinery, fabrics and applications. Optimal bonding conditions should be established by the user for each application prior to production.
Approx Width7/8" / 22 mm
Adhesive Softening Point88°C / 190°F*
Barrier Softening Point175°C / 347°F*
Physical and performance characteristics shown are as provided by the vendor and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user has to determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and application.
The information listed above has been obtained from controlled laboratory tests and is reliable, but should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. It is offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control. It is recommended that the prospective user determine the product suitability before adapting for commercial use.
(* Measured by TMA, ThermoMechanical Analysis)
Product Label Seam Sealing Tape
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked QuestionsYou can order directly from our website. Simply add the desired items to cart and then proceed through checkout.
All payments for orders are processed in US Dollars only.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa & MasterCard debit cards and credit cards.
Bank Wire Transfer
Mail a check
If you have any more questions, do check out Detailed Order FAQ at the link below:
We ship all over the world.
We ship all international orders via FedEx International, UPS Worldwide & USPS International.
If you're looking to place a larger order ($500 & above), we can get you a personalized shipping quote.
View List of Worldwide Countries we ship to:
If you don't see your country in the link above, drop us a quick email and we'll add your country to the list.
To get a quick shipping estimate:
Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
Click “Go to Cart” button
Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics.
We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
We've made a Detailed Shipping FAQ for you at the link below:
We consolidate all orders shipping to Canada and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
We ship using Purolator & Canada Post and No need to worry, we handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you.
It will take anywhere between 6 to 20 days in total for your order to reach you:
Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 4 days to clear customs and reach Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Then it takes 1 day for the shipment to be processed into the Local Canada Post & Purolator Courier's systems.
After processing, it takes anywhere between 1 to 14 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Check out this detailed Canada Orders FAQ we've made for you:
You can also find our Canada Shipping Schedule at the link above.Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns for wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com
However, we encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours.
Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email email@example.com.
Check our Detailed Returns FAQ page at the link below: