- Mobilon is the gold standard for Lastin-type clear polyurethane elastics.
- It's consistent tension, thickness and durability make it the favorite of manufacturers and leading designers.
- Mobilon brand lastin is completely free of latex and is used for diaper making, sportswear, swimwear, lingerie, children's infant wear, and bed sheets.
- It's easy to sew, tough and stands up nicely to saltwater, chlorine from swimming pools, perspiration etc.
One Bag of Mobilon contains approximate
- 450 yards of 1/2" wide
- 550 yards of 3/8" wide
- 1000 yards of 1/4" wide
Application Instructions and Tips:
- Polyurethane elastic tapes must be stretched to their limit 3 times before sewing. This relaxes the elastic's memory and will provide the best performance and fit in your finished garment.
- Straight and basting stitching through solid rubber and PU tapes can create perforation lines, use long and wide stitching, serge, or zig-zag whenever possible.
- Do not leave elastic in direct sunlight.
Product Label Mobilon Elastic Black
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked QuestionsYou can order directly from our website. Simply add the desired items to cart and then proceed through checkout.
All payments for orders are processed in US Dollars only.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa & MasterCard debit cards and credit cards.
Bank Wire Transfer
Mail a check
If you have any more questions, do check out Detailed Order FAQ at the link below:
We ship all over the world.
We ship all international orders via FedEx International, UPS Worldwide & USPS International.
If you're looking to place a larger order ($500 & above), we can get you a personalized shipping quote.
View List of Worldwide Countries we ship to:
If you don't see your country in the link above, drop us a quick email and we'll add your country to the list.
To get a quick shipping estimate:
Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
Click “Go to Cart” button
Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics.
We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
We've made a Detailed Shipping FAQ for you at the link below:
We consolidate all orders shipping to Canada and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
We ship using Purolator & Canada Post and No need to worry, we handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you.
It will take anywhere between 6 to 20 days in total for your order to reach you:
Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 4 days to clear customs and reach Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Then it takes 1 day for the shipment to be processed into the Local Canada Post & Purolator Courier's systems.
After processing, it takes anywhere between 1 to 14 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Check out this detailed Canada Orders FAQ we've made for you:
You can also find our Canada Shipping Schedule at the link above.Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns for wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com
However, we encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours.
Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check our Detailed Returns FAQ page at the link below: