All-in-One for Cloth Pads Recommended | Fabrics Made with Polyurethane Blends |
Currently Shopping by
- Fabrics (1)
- Zorb® Super Absorbent Fabrics (1)
- ProSoft® Waterproof PUL Fabrics (1)
- Absorbent Fabrics (1)
- Ready-AbZORB Fabrics (1)
- Fabrics (1)
- Natural White / Natural White Dimples (1)
- Cream Natural / Natural White Dimples (1)
- Baby Pink / Black Dimples (1)
- Black / Black Dimples (1)
- White / Black Dimples (1)
- Black Galaxy / Black Dimples (1)
- Fiesta / Black Dimples (1)
- Blue Disco Dots / Black Dimples (1)
- Hunter Camo / Black Dimples (1)
- Red Galaxy / Black Dimples (1)
- Original Elephant Toss / Black Dimples (1)
- Baby Leopard / Black Dimples (1)
- Hoot Hoot White / Black Dimples (1)
- Elephant Toss Glory / Black Dimples (1)
- Blue Galaxy / Black Dimples (1)
- View 9 More
- Show Less
- Fiber Content
- Fabric Function
- 7 New Prints for 4D Zorb Poly Dimple Pul
- Bamboo Dimple: Softer and More Durable than Ever!
- Sharon Mech Donates Face Masks and Laughter
- Lori Widmar Proves Kindness Isn’t Cancelled
- Back to the Future Part II: ProCool Stretch-FIT Jersey with an Update Under the Hood
- The Importance of Wearing a Safe Face Mask
- Back to the Future: Say “Hello Again” to Lightweight PUL
- Are You Ready for an Antimicrobial, Odor-Free Fabric that Never Loses Efficacy?
- Suyana Technologies Makes a Difference One Face Mask, Job, and Relationship at a Time
- The Dri-QWick Origin Story: The Perfect Fabric for Scrubs and Uniforms
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
You have no items to compare.
This site is great as the fabrics are reasonably priced and there is a good selection of organic, bamboo as well as other options. I think the PUL selection is the best I've ever seen.
Thank you Wazoodle for doing a great job!