- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask - Updated March 20
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFAS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
- The Zorb 3D Origin Story
- Zorb Comparison Chart
- Zorb® And The Three Generations
- Skin Sensitivity is a Major Concern for Users of Incontinence and Feminine Hygiene Products
- About The Wazoodle Family
- Why Oeko Tex Certification is NOT Relevant to American Made Fabrics
- Merino Wool Fabrics - A Tale of Price Comparisons
- Food Safe Fabrics Part 1: The Real Deal
You have no items to compare.
Fantastic experiences with this company. Always helpful, and polite, and they go above and beyond. I'm only to happy to refer friend here for their sewing needs
Delivered across the world..... as promised!
I keep returning to Wazoodle fabrics for excellent quality food safe fabric.
Will be coming back for more!